Remote Ruby on Rails Team Lead
Shastic is building a robotic automation platform named Elle that helps lenders and bankers connect with loan applicants and new account holders a lot faster without doing any work, so they can fund and close those applications in hours, not days.
In setting the right expectations for this position, it's important to understand that at Shastic, you’ll be working for a leading-edge company developing a new technology category. This means it will be a challenging role, which will require finding novel solutions to problems that haven't yet been solved as well as producing results within short deadlines. This is also what makes this a great opportunity to test your abilities and grow as part of our organization.
Shastic is looking for a remote Ruby on Rails Developers with at least 5 years' experience in Ruby on Rails and a high degree of attention to details to help us build and scale our robotic automation platform for banking and achieve our product vision.
- Advanced English Communication Skills
- Highly analytical with experience planning a strategic product roadmap.
- Experience leading a development team is a plus.
- 5 years of experience in building applications using Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and RSpec.
- Experience using Git or comparable software versioning systems.
- Deep knowledge in Software Architecture etiquette such as design patterns and code refactoring and optimization.
- Experience building with AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience building complex MySQL queries
- Knowledge of Database Normalization
- Advanced DB management skills
- Top Characteristics of an ideal Remote Product Team Lead candidate
- Is a great communicator who synthesizes information quickly and concisely and brings others along.
- Has high standards, values hard work, and is a results-driven individual.
- Is very curious by nature.
- Is comfortable with constantly changing the approach based on direct feedback.
What we offer:
- 6 paid days off a year
- 6 paid sick days off a year
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world
Job Type: Full-time Location: Remote Salary: $5000/month
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.