Software Engineer Fullstack
|Company||bau digital GmbH|
Software Engineer Fullstack (m/f/d) full time
We are looking for a talented, pragmatic and passionate personality for our interdisciplinary team of software developers, marketing and sales professionals and construction experts in Hamburg.
Kujtim (28), software engineer at bau digital:
"Within the development team we have great freedom and flexibility to decide how to work and which technologies to use. Since I joined bau digital I have been working on an experimental prototype, created a rails engine for distributed models of our distributed systems, extended our event-driven actions and implemented a GraphQL-API from scratch. I learn a lot and share my knowledge within the team".
Who we are
bau digital is a young company with a clear mission: the digitalization of the construction industry.
With our Software-as-a-Service solution sonderwunsch mananger we have digitalized over 70 construction projects within a very short time. Together with our nationwide partners, we are working on digital tools to improve workflows in the construction industry in the long term.
How we work
Our working method requires own-responsibility and a solution-oriented mindset. We use agile development methods such as TDD and code reviews, but do not have rigid sprints or time-consuming meetings. More important to us than a rigid process are the agile values and the fun at work.
We currently use the following technologies
- Ruby on Rails
In addition, we place great emphasis on automating our testing and deployments and continuously improving our code base.
Who we are looking for
- People with an open and responsible mindset, who are eager for knowledge and love change and challenges
- Passionate developers with experience in developing and running business-critical applications based on Ruby on Rails and React
- Nerds with a professional understanding of the operation and management of web applications in cloud infrastructures
- Product-loving visionaries who help to build and develop our platform technologically and conceptually
What we offer
- Individual further training possibilities
- Personal responsibility in an agile and modern product development
- The opportunity to help shape a growing company both technically and culturally
- A young and open corporate culture with room for new ideas and impulses
- A modern working environment in the heart of Hamburg
If you would like to learn more about us and our platform, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org