Ruby on Rails Developer / Full Stack Developer (m/w/d)
|Crowdbuilding Technology GmbH
At Matchunit, we are building a data powered SaaS for the planning & construction industry that reduces the risk of taking bad decisions in the development process of real estate.
We are looking for a full stack developer (m/f/d) to join our growing team at Matchunit.
we are looking forward to your application if…
- a proactive, getting things done attitude
- deep knowledge and hands-on experience in frontend frameworks of your choice (ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue.js), CSS, HTML
- deep knowledge in RoR
- the ability to write well designed, testable, efficient code and experience working with test automation and DevOps principles
- experience developing on top of IaaS/PaaS providers, such as AWS, as well as administrating these.
- the ability to quickly understand and analyze technical problems and architect solutions for these on your own
- the willingness to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- interest and some practice in machine learning and data analysis.
- Experience in managing small teams or feeling ready to do this.
- as a bonus: previous SaaS startup experience and some Know-how in gamification ( Unity, WebGL)
- able to communicate proficiently and confidently in English or German, both written and verbal
- a troubleshooter. You find elegant solutions to problems and see them through to completion.
- capable. You have superior organizational skills, work with integrity and demonstrate great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- able to perform advanced technical work without supervision.
- naturally curious. You’re innovative, creative and constantly looking for ways to improve.
- a developer who can make correct judgment regarding quickly delivering code that solves an urgent problem at hand, or carefully design code which is optimized, scalable, bug-free and clearly documented for other developers to keep building on top of
- be working with the whole team and report directly to the CPO – CTO
- be a digital pioneer and have an important impact on the digitalization of the real estate industry
- a top salary depending on your experience.
- an attractive bonus package
- a workspace at our inspiring office
- 50% home office for ever and 100% during the pandemic.
- start date – you can start immediately or whenever you are free to join us in the next 2 months.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent