Rails developer with frontend focus
|Company||gut.org invest GmbH i.G.|
|Location||Berlin + Remote|
Rails developer with focus on frontend
We (gut.org invest GmbH i. G.) are building a platform that lets people make a financial impact for the common good.
I am looking for a friendly and competent colleague to help me build the product and take on the responsibility for the UI part.
We would like to go with server side rendering on rails and the hotwire framework for the MVP.
- You do have an eye for design and building the user facing part is what you like most
- Broad experience and exposure to many different languages and programming concepts is a big plus.
- You care about security
- modest enough to listen to crazy ideas
- strong enough to push back against crazy ideas
- Bonus: you’ve worked as a freelancer or ran your own company at some point in your career
- Bonus: you also speak German
What we offer:
- To join a small and excellent team
- Responsibility for a product with meaning
- Flexible working hours