Software Engineer Ruby on Rails (m/w/d)
|Location||Remote or based in Hamburg, Germany|
You always have creative ideas for tricky requirements and love to turn them into reality with Ruby on Rails? Then this might be the place to be!
Brandslisten GmbH is Europe's leading provider of customer engagement software. Our SaaS software enables users to publish exciting content and build high-reach communities. Our platforms create an active network of customers, experts and loyal opinion leaders. Our customers include DAX30 companies, trading companies and technology providers.
Your Role and what we offer
As part of our agile development team you ensure the continuous improvement of our platform for different end devices. We are improving existing infrastructure and writing new services in order to meet business goals and requests of our clients. You will ensure that all components of the stack and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. To do so, you have several responsibilities in your day-to-day, including but not limited to: - Use Ruby on the edge as your main language to develop new features and libraries - Keep challenging yourself with a high load requirements - Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers - Actively participate in infrastructure forming and tuning - Work in close collaboration with colleagues from all disciplines, share ownership of code and architecture
- You bring a solid understanding of how the web works and 3+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- You use TDD technique on daily basis
- You know what stands behind OOP, SOLID, DRY and YAGNI and can count more than 5 patterns.
- You keep yourself up to date with current technology trends and are passionate about technological challenges
- You are a team player and you can think creatively "out of the box"
- You bring self-initiative and aim for the best solution and quality.
- Project-based Freelancer Contract
- A dynamic and innovative team
- Short decision-making processes and a collaborative approach
- Agile team with clearly defined tasks and long-term goals
- Freedom to make suggestions, align them with business goals and implement them
This sounds like a challenge you want to take? Then send us your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible date of entry at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on LinkedIn
We are looking forward to receiving your application!