Experienced Ruby Developer
branchbob is one of the fastest growing SaaS e-commerce platforms.
With branchbob, we offer a simple and ingenious way for all people who have something to sell to start e-commerce right away. You can create your digital branch in the cloud for free with just a few clicks and turn your business idea into reality. We already have active sellers in more than 100 countries.
We are a motivated team of smart people who enjoy putting the best performance into a novel e-commerce system and scalable platform. Located in the middle of Mannheim, our office offers great opportunities for our employees to get involved individually and realize their own ideas.
We are looking for an experienced Ruby developer for the further development of our software.
Which requirements should you bring along?
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or comparable training
- Profound knowledge in Ruby on Rails
- Understanding of scaling SaaS environments and their software architecture
- Confident handling of Git
- Knowledge of automated test, build and deployment processes
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- A highly automated and scalable product that wants to be further developed and rolled out internationally
- Working with the latest technology and agile methods
- A motivated team in a cool office
- Company Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours + home office
- The opportunity to get involved at any time and help shape the company
- Coffee, snacks, drinks for free
- Send us your complete application documents right away. You can expect a first feedback within three working days.
We look forward to getting to know you better!
Type of position: Full-time, permanent
About the team
You want to know more about our team and our way of working? Here we would like to give you a first impression:
Our team consists of smart people who want to make e-commerce easy. Flat hierarchies and regular exchange are important to us! The tech team works according to Scrum logic to implement the roadmap, and we value respectful and open cooperation. In addition to sprint planning meetings, retrospective meetings are important to us in order to learn from past sprints for new ones.
In doing so, we continue to build up our backend and frontend team. Within the entire team, in addition to professional qualifications, open and constructive exchange between employees is important to us. We attach importance to a regular exchange within the team, e.g. via stand-ups (also possible online). We firmly believe that the team character continues to grow, especially when spending time together in the office, and therefore events in the office are of great importance - as far as the conditions allow.
At the same time, we are open to individual arrangements, so that you can also maintain enough space for your areas of life besides work and, for example, not too much time "falls by the wayside".
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge.Du kannst bei uns Direktversicherungen in Anspruch nehmen, welche wir mit unserem Partner für betriebliche Altersvorsorge auswählen.
- Gute Verkehrsanbindung. Mitten in der Mannheimer Innenstadt in der Nähe von Paradeplatz und Marktplatz. Straßenbahnhaltestelle vor der Tür!
- Homeoffice. Uns ist ein regelmäßiger Austausch innerhalb des Teams sehr wichtig - dieser Austausch kann aber auch online stattfinden. Gemeinsam mit Dir treffen wir eine individuelle Vereinbarung, wie viele Tage Du im Homeoffice verbringen kannst.
- Mitarbeiter-Rabatt. Durch ein Mitarbeiter-Benefit-Portal bekommst Du Rabatte zu allen möglichen Produkten.
- Parkplatz. Gleich gegenüber befindet sich ein Parkhaus.
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten. Ob du Frühaufsteher oder Später-in-den-Tag-Starter bist, hier bist du flexibel. Auch remote ist selbstverständlich eine Option.
Telefon: +49 (0)621 - 4373 6896
Fax: +49 (0)621 - 4373 6228